AudioBooks and eBooks available for checkout and download with a library card.
Creativebug provides arts and crafts instructional videos. With your library card, you'll enjoy award-winning HD instructional videos on drawing, painting, sewing, knitting, crochet, quilting, baking and more.
Download FREE Movies and Music with your Library Card
Setting Up Your Hoopla Account
- When you first set up an account you’ll have to go to https://www.hoopladigital.com/login in your Web browser. Choose the ‘sign up’ button.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Brockton Public Library" and click "Continue."
- Enter your library card number and your PIN. Your PIN will be the same password you use when signing into your library account (ocln or the password you have selected).
- Next, enter your email address and a password for your new account. This password can be anything you choose. After you create an account you'll use the email address and password you provided for every future login.
- Click "Continue," then "Browse Titles." You're all finished and can start borrowing movies, TV, music and audiobooks!
- You can also set up access with the Apple iOS, Android or Amazon Apps. (Note: Hoopla is only compatible with the Kindle Fire HDX, not the older models.)
- Sign in to your Hoopla account and search or browse for the item you want to borrow.
- Click or tap "Borrow." The item will now be added to your "My Titles" list.
- In a Web browser, click or tap "Play" to begin streaming your item. In an Android or Apple iOS app, tap "Play" to begin listening or watching immediately, or "Download" to save the title on your device for playback later.
- All your titles will be available from your Web browser or Hoopla app for the duration of their borrowing period.
- After you have borrowed an item in Hoopla, when you open it in the Hoopla app or on the Web, you will see an option to return the material.
- It is not necessary to return an item borrowed through Hoopla. You may keep them until the borrowing period expires.
- All items borrowed through Hoopla count toward your monthly limit of five check-outs, even if you choose to return them.
- You may wish to return items after you have finished listening to or viewing them in order to free up space on your tablet or phone. Be sure you are done with the item before you return it.
Help & Support
Visit the help page [https://www.hoopladigital.com/support] for answers to common questions.
For help setting up Aps visit
Hoopla is supported on these devices and browsers:
iOS Phones and Tablets: iPhone 4s and newer iPad 2 and newer, iPad Air, iPad Mini (all Air and Mini models) iPod Touch 5th Gen
Android Phones: Google Nexus 4 (5.0.1) Google Nexus 5 (5.1) HTC Droid DNA (4.4.2) HTC Evo 4G LTE (4.3) HTC One M7 (5.0.2 or 5.0.1) HTC One M8 (5.0.1) LG G2 (5.0.1) LG G3 (5.0.1) Motorola Droid RAZR M (4.4.2) Motorola Droid MAXX (4.4.4) Samsung Galaxy S3 (4.4.2) Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Samsung Galaxy S5 (5.0) Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (5.0)
Android tablets: Google Nexus 7 (2012) (5.1) Google Nexus 7 (2013) (5.1) Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (4.4.2) Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (4.4.2) Barnes & Noble Nook HD (4.0.3) Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (4.0.3)
Kindle Fire Tablets: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd gen) (184.108.40.206) Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd gen) (220.127.116.11)
Supported Web Browsers: IE 10+ Chrome 39+ Firefox 32+ Safari 7+
Download music and music videos from your computer or mobile device. All you need is your library card! Collection includes over 11 million songs, including the entire Sony Music catalog of legendary artist. Freegal Mobile App’s are available free of charge on the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon.com
eMagazines for download.
Start watching the Criterion Collection, The Great Courses, Sundance and Oscar winning films and documentaries.